Friday, June 11, 2010

Hello Blog land!

My first official posting in blog land, how exciting, how thrilling, how... nerve racking? I must admit writing a blog is no easy task, its pretty intimidating in fact. From coming up with a concept, to designing a background, or a header. A couple months ago if somebody had asked me what a widget, or a gadget was i probably would have given them a dirty look. But now that i'm settling into the blogosphere, I can tell it's going to be a match made in heaven. Ok, maybe a somewhat dysfunctional one for now, at least while i'm still learning the ropes. But I'm excited to share with you my journey of decorating, renovating, painting,landscaping, d.i.y.-ing, our first home on a budget. Because it doesn't have to be expensive to look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...