Friday, July 1, 2011

pregnancy glow

 Many people believe in this thing called a pregnancy "glow". I happen to not be one of them, it's like big foot or the loch ness monster we've all heard about it or seen doctored photos of it, but does it really exist? For some people I bet it really does, but for me, un huh. 

 Not even when people have told ME that I have one, do I believe it and here's why. sssshhhh, I'll let you in on a little secret, shy of getting pregnant yourself here is how I achieve my pregnancy "glow":


mix one part sweat (especially if you've seen me at the end of the day)
    
pinterest.com

S.p.f. 15 day cream

walmart.com
oh yes that's how I roll, I really splurge on face cream I believe its less than 6 bucks :)


                                                                                          +

maccosmetics.com
      a great foundation covers all the flaws 


+
nordstrom.com
      Bobbi brown all over body shimmer
                       
                the pregnancy glow

 Seriously people, write to bobbi brown and demand that this product be put back on the shelves it was only a seasonal product I found 5 years ago! {my sister in-law found an unopened one on e-bay last year} It is amazing!!! No matter your skin type it is always flattering. The best bronzer I have EVER found.

And there you have it, the secret to the "glow" minus the stretch marks and swollen feet. 

  




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...