Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Things I thought I'd never have to say: no.5437

Have you ever had that moment as a parent where you realize, "wow, I never thought I'd have to say that. " Yesterday I had one of those moments. 
My son is in the process of potty training, we've conquered the peeing part of it, yay! The... ahem, #2 portion of it we are working on. So as I'm trying to cook breakfast or wrap presents, or something, I hear: "NO, ZOOEY! DON"T PLAY WITH MY POOP!!!" "NO, ZOOEY!" I run to their bedroom to find, much to my horror. My son pointing to three small piles of excrement and my daughter with a handful of it heading towards the play kitchen. All I could think of to say was, "NO ZOOEY! ICKY, WE DON'T PLAY WITH YOUR BROTHER'S POOP!!!" Yes, this really happened. Yes, I am totally embarrassed, but clearly not so emotionally scarred I can't share it with you. You're welcome. How's that for a month long writing hiatus.  

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...