Monday, April 15, 2013

my house has a case of the mondays

Do you ever look at something and finally it's like the blinders are off? Fresh eyes I think they call it. Well that happened to me the other day while looking around my house. EVERYTHING is BEIGE! Ok, not everything but too much stuff is all in the same color family. The walls are beige, the rug is beige, the lamp shades are beige, the curtains are beige, the chair is beige...etc, etc. You get the point. It's time for a change. I live in Oregon more specifically the pacific northwest. It rains or  is cloudy easily nine months out of the year. While outside might be cold and dreary, my house I feel, needs to be happy and colorful. The beige will be sloooowly filtering out and being replaced with more bright and white and colors. I will be sure to show you the eventual changes down the road, of course.






See what I mine?!? The beige has got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...