Friday, August 27, 2010

Polyvore: A love story




If money were no object this would be my living room, but this is not a story of fiction, *sigh. This is reality, one income, a dog, an 8 month old, and one husband. But I can dream can't I? Thanks to polyvore I can. Even though I won't be spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on a wing back chair, or amoire anytime soon. I can hunt down similar items for a bargain at thrift stores or craigslist. Woohoo! I love me some thrift shopping, I even found a wing back chair on craigslist I will have to save for another post.

On Polyvore I can take the jumbled mess of ideas in my head put them all together to see if it even looks good. While editing what doesn't without the regret of having spent the dough on a new furniture item. Now all I have to do is get started finding my 'Little Miss Vintage' versions of my polyvore page. Let the sanding, painting, and sewing begin!

And be sure to check out Our Suburban Cottage for a great tutorial on all things polyvore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...