Thursday, September 9, 2010

My favorite time of year

When the leafs begin to change and the air gets a little nippy, it marks the beginning of FALL, my favorite time of year. The season is almost upon us and it makes me think of evenings bundled up by the fire, sipping pumpkin spiced lattes, and hunting down the perfect pumpkin. Not to mention, my birthday is smack dab in the midst of fall, how lucky can one girl get!?!



A bit of Heaven in a cup ;)






The hubs and I have started a new tradition, the past couple of years we go mid-October to a few different pumpkin patches. We sip hot cocoa, eat caramel apples, get lost in corn mazes, and pick out a pretty pumpkin. This year I cant wait to share our new tradition with our little pumpkin, baby E.

Baby E (in utero)and I last year at the patch


Deliciousness on a stick!!!

I can't wait for pumpkin patch season, raking up leafs, trick o' treating, carving pumpkins, rain boots, gray skies, mud puddles, and endless amounts of rain. I couldn't be more of a Oregonian if I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...