Sunday, January 2, 2011

Baby E's ''Little Man Party"...January 2nd. 2010

My "Little Man" turned one today! It was such a fun bittersweet day, my little baby is growing up so fast right before my eyes. Here are a few pictures from the party. I got this great little man themed party from my friend Mindi. Thank you Mindi for being my inspiration. Enjoy! 














                              A photo book of E's first year!




Besties! E and Peter.

Photo "Booth" fun





Look at that loot!



Here is the birthday boy getting his first taste at chocolaty goodness








Happy Birthday my little man! Mommy loves you SO much!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well Done!! What a cutie! Great party... wish we could've been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, that's me that was signed in under faithinthefield :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...