Tuesday, April 5, 2011

WTF? why the funk?

Well if you've been around me lately and thought, "Gee, Amber just doesn't seem herself". There is a very good explanation for that. This may enlighten you on the lack of blogging, cleaning, hygiene, being sociable, pretty much anything that involves me leaving the house.  






 if you've been blessed to have one of these growing inside your belly, then you know the toll it takes, especially in the very beginning. Extreme exhaustion,sciatic flare-ups {in my case}, nausea, all around feeling like butt everyday.

 Pretty much you don't want to get off the couch let alone do every day things. Thankfully me and my peanut are slowly getting better I can feel the fog of the first trimester lifting, wouldn't you know it, right around 13 weeks. I have already had my first appointment and the doctor said it is a very healthy looking fetus and that my due date is October 11th. I'm very excited and scared to have another little one in the house so soon. But it's all in God's plan, and I feel very blessed to be a vessel to one of his heavenly creation's. E has brought me an insurmountable amount of joy, and taught me the blessings of motherhood. I can't wait to open my heart even more and let the love of this little one wash over me too. 

1 comment:

  1. AMBER! Soooo happy for you and Brian and E. Ah! I love hearing news like this. You guys are truly, truly blessed (:

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...