Thursday, February 16, 2012

Oatmeal...


Here is the back story as to why there was an entire container of oatmeal in my bathroom in the first place. I have poison oak, badly, covering about half my body, bad. So, I've heard that oatmeal helps with poison oak, I used it in the shower. As I was getting dressed in our room I heard echoed squeals of delight, I yelled at my husband 'where are the kids'?!? His reply 'in Everett's room playing'.
This is what I found...

                  

Did this little darling commit such a crime alone, or did he have help?


Oh, he had help alright. His partner in crime exiting her hiding place, the shower.



 BUSTED!!!

1 comment:

  1. absolutely adorable. (in a naughty sort of way) :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...