Saturday, September 15, 2012

The king over throws the queen

If the title confuses you, what I mean to say is we got a new bed! We got rid of our queen and went for the mac daddy of them all; The King. Not just any mac daddy, we splurged and got the tempur pedic cloud. I know, totally ridiculous. But as my wise sister in-law says " you can't put a price on comfort". Amen sista. Amen.



 Last night was the first night sleeping on it. How does it feel? One word. AMAZING! I usually toss and turn because my hips and lower back hurt and I have to sleep with a pillow in between my legs for extra support. That is a thing of the past I am completely supported from head to toe. In short, it was WORTH. EVERY. PENNY.



Even Everett approves!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, my husband and I took the plunge on the Temper Pedic cloud, the king size, and it changed my life. It's the best. Thing. Ever.

    xo emily

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...