Monday, September 24, 2012

True love is:

 Let me set up the situation for you...

Date night.

Olive garden.

*A cold that may turn into a sinus infection.

While eating my eggplant parmigiana and simultaneously trying to eat and breath through my mouth. Classy. (my worst nightmare; people think that I'm a mouth breather for realzees).

Where was I, oh right, while eating and chatting with the handsome hubby, mid conversation he said. "um, you have snot that's about to run out of your nose". Without skipping a beat went back to telling me about random things about his week away.

God, I love that man. Thank you for him.

True love is: even when I have snot running out of my nose and I'm a temporary mouth breather, he still thinks I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. How do I know? He tried hitting on me a few seconds after I wiped the snot away with a tissue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------




* I know I should have done the responsible thing and stayed home in my condition. But when someone gives you a free night of babysitting AND a gift card to olive garden. There is only one thing to do, man up and take a Sudafed.





1 comment:

  1. To randomly come across your blog & have This as the first thing I read is... refreshing to say the least :) What great site you have! You've made a follower out of me.

    www.fashionablecents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...