Friday, October 5, 2012

The state of affairs

If you came knocking at my door this very instant this is what you would find:

A baby crying, vacuum cleaner running, radio disney blaring, a toddler throwing newspaper all over the living room, me- unshowered, no bra, still in my pajamas, yes I know it's 2 o' clock, yelling at the toddler not to throw the newspaper, or kiss the window, make a mental note to add wash windows to my chore list, feed the two kiddos lunch, while shaking a bag of caesar salad for myself to eat, laying the baby down for a nap, a mountain of laundry sitting in my arm chair, sweeping up crumbs from breakfast and lunch that will just return after dinner, telling the toddler to eat a hundred times (slow/easily distracted eater), tell your toddler to stop licking the ranch from his plate and dip his chicken nuggets in it instead. Put toddler to bed. Aaaah, me time...
Toddler starts kicking the bed and laughing, wakes up baby, toddler gets in trouble, lay both of them back down, both are crying, toddler is still talking, baby is still crying from being woken up, guess I have to go back in there, who's stupid idea was it to buy a two bedroom house? Oh, right both mine and my husbands, idiots.  Just another typical friday afternoon at my place. Wanna hang out?



2 comments:

  1. new[est] follower. your blog is adorable! can't wait to keep reading along!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me smile today, I can definitely relate.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...