Thursday, May 2, 2013

A mother's day wish list

source
 I have wanted this book for SO long I would love to finally have it my home!
source

Chambray TOMS? You had me at Chambray.



source
Somedays you've just got to feel like a 'BOSS' even when it's just taking care of little kiddos. 

source
Leopard TOMS, yes please! I love me some leopard.


source






































I'm currently obsessed with rifle paper co. Anna Bond is Ah-mah-zing! So a rifle iphone case? No brainer. Now if I could only convince the hubby that I need an iphone to go along with one of these cases...





So dearest honey of mine here is my mother's day wish list, hopefully you take a gander at it. I promise to act surprised. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you soo much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog :)
    Kelly xo

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...