Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Currently Loving :My Favorite color





One of my all time favorite colors is ROBIN'S EGG BLUE, I'm pretty much in love with this color. My family will be the first to tell you I can't get enough of it, if I could, my entire house would pretty much be painted this color. My obsession began when I was planning my wedding four years ago. I stumbled across a wedding magazine using these colors and I was hooked. I changed my wedding colors that very day to chocolate brown and robin's egg blue and never looked back! So yeah totally obsessed, doesn't even begin to describe it. The majority of my house and decor will have touches of this color, in one form or another. I just love using this color because it's very tranquil and relaxing, whenever I see this color palette it reminds me of being at the beach, a place I love. So I naturally gravitate towards things that have this color in them. LMV+robin's egg blue = LOVE!!!! 

Here are some lovely vintage blue  jars I picked up at a thrift store for under a buck for both!


               

Martha Stewart Rainwater

A few paint colors I'm thinking about using around the house

Martha Stewart Beach Sand


               Here's a little design inspiration/eye candy :)
apartmenttherapy.com

thefrogandtheprincess.com

thesweetestdigs.wordpress.com


homeandhavendesigns.blogpot.com
thisnext.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...