Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The guilded girl

I got this great side table over a year ago from none other than Goodwill, for around $8. 
My husband asked just the other day if the clerks know me by name? The answer is no, 
not yet, anyways.   
But that's besides the point. 
Here's my table:


I spray painted it white but never really loved it, I almost gave it back to goodwill because I just wasn't inspired.




 Until, I saw these floating around the internet: 
I was in LOVE, I figured a little liquid gold leaf would give me the same look for hundreds of dollars cheaper! 






Isn't she pretty? 
Just a few coats of liquid leaf (gold), brown craft paint, and clear poly spray. 
I think she looks so much better, don't you?

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...