Monday, June 4, 2012

A baby 'sprinkle' for Whitney and Tatum


I had the great pleasure of spoiling my sister in-law and my second niece-to be Tatum, yesterday.  We had a small intimate party with only about ten guests, . My sister in-law and I love all things vintage-y, so decorating this 'baby brunch' was a breeze. I know if i love something she will too, it makes gift giving a no brainer. Thanks to Pinterest, I can look like a natural party planner. 

I offered a brunch style spread with gobs of delicious foods and treats. The peppered bacon was a HUGE hit. I may or may not have been propositioned (by more than one guest) to go back in the kitchen and cook up some more. Note to self, never underestimate these ladies lovin' some good bacon.



 If croissants wasn't spelled wrong, this would be an even better picture of some of the menu items, womp womp. I blame sleep deprivation.  

Whitney acquired some darling new outfits, much needed diapers, reusable nursing pads, a beautiful pillow with her favorite phrase to tell her girls at bedtime, 


and this beautiful one of a kind treasure box for Tatum.  I think it's safe to say everyone enjoyed themselves thoroughly.  



Even handsome Tripp partied hard, falling asleep in his mothers arms, I don't think there is anything cuter. Except for maybe the little bit of drool escaping from the crook of his mouth. Melt. My. Heart. 

I am thankful for the mess to clean up after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends. -Nancie Carmody




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness- with his face so squished like that he looks like Finn! Wonderful, beautiful party Amber! Thanks for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was all so wonderful! Thank you for not posting a picture of me..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...