Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I love the 60's

Apparently I have a hidden love affair with 1960's architecture. I don't know what it is about them. Some people are drawn to cute cottage houses:
 

or quaint craftsman style homes: 
Craftsman Style Homes

Don't get me wrong craftsman's still get my blood pumping. But give me a mid-century ranch and I will be wiping drool off the floor. 

Helllllooooooo, lover! 



Who knew I was a sucker for these 'modern' relics? 
You'd think I would have realized it by now since our current home is in fact a 1960's ranch. Duh. 
 I was dream building the other day on Windermere properties.com and two houses jumped out at me from all the rest. Both, you guessed it. Mid-century modern ranchers. 

Here is my top choice with all the bells and whistles our family is looking for:  

Imagestore

4 bed 2 bath
0.39 acre lot
2170 sqft.
vaulted ceilings
hardwood floors
new carpet
updated kitchen and baths
backs to private farm land so it won't be built up around it. 
Seriously who wants to buy it for us? 

1 comment:

  1. Your landscaping is looking so nice!
    I am the complete opposite: I really dislike ranchers... and whaddya know- our last two houses have been ranchers. I guess I need to change my thoughts on it and embrace them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...