Thursday, June 14, 2012

Life is a highway


My Everett is obsessed with vehicles. Big ones, little ones, one's with eyes and smile-y faces, one's that make a sound, or none at all. He loves to drive them around the house, on the couch, or even the stairs.



You almost never see him go somewhere with out one in each hand. They litter the house, our car, and his bed. Some mom's fear of stepping on lego's in the middle of the night, I fear cars.  When he plays by himself, you can hear him making up dialogue for the cars. Something similar to: "Truck, where are you?", "I'm right here!" or "Hi, how are you?", "oh, good".


It makes me smile, 
every. time.



My boy has such an active imagination, it is so cute to watch him play. Although he has more cars then he knows what to do with, (and it's true his daddy and I are suckers for buying him more and more). I know this stage won't last forever. So I'm soaking it up as long as I can before it's over. 
Play on, my little man, play on.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! That is gotta be one of the perks of have a little boy! All the cute little toy cars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Boone loves his cars and lines them up in a long, long row :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...