Friday, November 12, 2010

Mirror, mirror on the wall

I've had an old mirror for well over 5 years, I can't exactly say why I have held onto it for this long. The thought of hauling it off to Goodwill has definitely crossed my mind more than once. And yet it stuck around from single life to married life, six moves and a baby. The cheap brown mirror from Fred Meyer's remained. In the back of my mind I must have always known it had potential to be something wonderful, that nothing more than a coat of spray paint couldn't fix. So I set out to do just that. For $3.44 I gave this tired old mirror a face lift.




Goodbye faux antique brown:



*please ignore the high heels!




Hello Heirloom White!





I couldn't be happier with how this mirror turned out, its contemporary, sleek, but keeps its vintage-y roots. Needless to say, I am in love! (Insert happy dance here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...